AS Tallink Grupp and its affiliates (hereinafter Tallink) place the highest value on the satisfaction of its customers. To enable us to provide the best service possible to our customers and to fulfil our contractual relationships in an appropriate manner, Tallink collects and stores the data of its customers using the following principles. The existence of up-to-date data at Tallink ensures a correct and quick service for customers.
– Tallink undertakes to handle the personal data that has been submitted to it as strictly confidential and to protect the customer’s personal data from becoming unlawfully available to third persons through the use of effective IT security measures.
– Tallink protects the personal data entrusted to it from any unlawful use. During the processing of personal data, Tallink shall be guided by legislation, and the data shall only be collected in the amount necessary for the performance of the concluded agreements and for providing the best service to its clients.
– Tallink shall not release any personal information to any other persons, unless the obligation to release the data is based on legislation or the release of the data has been authorised by the person that they belong to.
– Tallink has the right to forward the personal data to Tallink’s authorised processors with the objective of utilising the collected personal data for offering the best service possible to the customer. Tallink shall be liable for the actions of the authorised processors, and the authorised processors shall completely adhere to Tallink’s personal data processing principles. The chief processor is AS Tallink Grupp (postal address Sadama 5/7, Tallinn, telephone 640 9810, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). A list of authorised processors can be found here.
– Tallink may send its customers promotional offers for their own or their affiliates’ services or customer satisfaction questionnaires to improve its service quality or the offers of its other partners. The customer may at any time opt out from receiving the abovementioned offers or questionnaires by informing Tallink of this.
– A customer has the right to withdraw its consent at any time and to request the deletion of his/her data from Tallink’s customer database by informing us by telephone on 17 808 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Tallink’s employees are informed of the personal information protection principles and their obligation to protect confidential information, and they shall be liable for the breach of the above-mentioned obligations.
– Tallink shall store the personal data in its databases, and the person shall have the right to access their personal data and any information concerning their activities at any time. The person shall have the right to request at any time the making of amendments to his/her personal data, if the data has changed or if it is incorrect for any other reason.
– The personal data processed by Tallink shall include the customer’s first and last name, date of birth, citizenship, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, use of services and purchases at points of sale.
Dress code: shiny, bright, silvery, masks The award for tehe best dressed is a cruise to Sweden! Host – Mr Erkki Sillaots
Tickets: Adult 130 € Children 13–17 y. 117 € Children 6–12 y. 65 € Children 0–5 y. for free
The price includes: – a welcome drink – a festive dinner buffet on 31.12.2018 (2 glasses of sparkling wine, unlimited wine included) – Program and menu (*.pdf)
Booking and information about availability: Tallink Hotels Booking Center On working days 08:30-18:00 Phone: +372 630 0808 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org