– The staff of our hotels have undergone safety training and are aware of the ways in which the virus advances as well as the measures required to prevent it. – We constantly disinfect and ventilate public areas. – Particular attention is paid, for example, to door handles, the buttons on the lift control panel and the keypad of the card payment terminals. – We perform daily cleaning in agreement with the client – in order to reduce possible contacts, we provide a cleaning service upon request for longer stays. We also ask you to let us know if the towels need to be changed. – Our staff wears mask while on duty.
– Breakfast is still served in our restaurant buffet. Waiters serve hot meals on request. – If you wish, we will serve you an à la carte breakfast, bring it to your room for extra charge or provide you with a breakfast package. – Restaurant Tempo is also open for lunch, restaurants Nero and Elements * for serving breakfast and dinner.
– When holding meetings and conferences, we follow the government restrictions on the permitted number of attendees. – In the conference rooms, we ensure that people can keep a distance and place seats according to the 2+2 rule. – We arrange coffee breaks and lunches to be as contactless as possible and find a suitable solution for each group. – Prior to and after the event, we ventilate the rooms. – We disinfect surfaces and handles constantly.
* Restaurant Elements is temporary closed until spring 2021.
– Visit us when you are healthy! If you feel ill, stay home and consult a doctor. – In the hotel we follow the 2+2 rule – a maximum of two people or members of the same group (e.g. family) are allowed to move together. – We maintain a distance – the recommended distance between people is 2 m. – We take lifts alone or accompanied by members of the same group. – We keep our hands clean – disinfectants are available in many places in the hotel’s public areas. Hand washing is very effective in preventing transmission of the virus – please wash your hands! – When paying for services, pay by a card, if possible. – If you feel sick during your stay at the hotel, please inform the reception staff by telephone.
Guidelines set forth by the Estonian Government » Emergency measures » Check out Tallink’s travel recommendations » Guidelines set forth by the Latvian Government »
If you can’t see document properly click here
A two-night accommodation package including a generous buffet breakfast, access to Aqua Spa and 3 beauty treatments. Price from: 181 € / person
The package includes: – accommodation in a 2-person Standard-class room (3 days, 2 nights) – generous buffet breakfasts at the hotel restaurant – full day access to Aqua Spa – 3 beauty treatments – bathrobe and slippers
Treatments included in the package: – Manicure 45 min – Pedicure 45 min – Seasonal face treatment 50 min
Additional information and booking: Phone: +372 630 0808 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A one-night accommodation package including a generous buffet breakfast, access to Aqua Spa and an enjoyable relaxing massage. Price from: 79 € / person
The package includes: – accommodation in a 2-person Standard-class room (2 days, 1 night) – a generous buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant – full day access to Aqua Spa – classic relaxing massage 50 min – bathrobe and slippers
Additional information and booking: Phone: + 372 630 0808 E-mail: email@example.com
Dress code: formal, the choice is yours The award for tehe best dressed is a cruise to Sweden! Host – Mr Erkki Sillaots
Tickets: Adult 119 € Children 12–17 y. 101 € Children 6–11 y. 60 € Children 0–5 y. for free
The price includes: – a welcome drink – a festive dinner buffet on 31.12.2019 (2 glasses of sparkling wine, unlimited wine included) – Program and menu (*.pdf)
Booking and information about availability: Tallink Hotels Booking Center On working days 08:30-18:00 Phone: +372 630 0808 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org